Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas 2012


When I saw the latest sketch at Pamela's World of Scrap I knew it would be a great sketch to use for using a lot more Christmas pictures.    I love making Christmas layouts and since I just ordered some more papers nothing like using up some now.  LOL
So this just shows my outside lights from last year and some of the decorations inside.
I'm ready for Christmas this year and start decorating all over again.    It's probably good all my decorations are in the basement because after so many trips carrying things upstairs I quit before I get everything out.   But this year my Dad will be staying over the weekend after Thanksgiving and he will be one more decorating helper.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful LO! I love that you document all the great holiday decorations, including your house! It looks like a labor of love! TFS!

    ReplyDelete