Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sketches4all Guest Designer

I just recently joined the group Sketches 4 All.    You can check it out HERE

I was thrilled when I was asked to be the Guest Designed for November and I just posted my first challenge there a few minutes ago.    I would love for any of my followers to check it out and enter my challenge or any of the great challenges that have been posted there for November.   So many fun challenges to choose from it will for sure be a monthly place to go to and get your scrap on.    :)

Here is the info on my challenge for November:

Happy November everyone.   This year sure has been flying by.    My name is Barbara and I'm from Kansas City, MO and I am so happy to be a new member to this group and thrilled that I was asked to be a Guest Designer for November.
Since I'm new to this and not overly computer savvy for adding sketches and photo inspiration pics at this time for a challenge I thought I would just go with a LAYOUT RECIPE CHALLENGE.
For the recipe you need to use the following on your layout:
3 SQUARES - minimum, you may use more
MATTING -- you can mat your photo or a journal box, but something must be matted.
CARDSTOCK - 2 different colors of card stock must be used,  you can also have patterned paper or more card stock, but two visible colors of solid card stock must show on your layout.
NUMBER -  you must have at least one numeric number on your layout.    This can be in the title, or your patterned paper might have numbers on it,  or a numeric number could be in the picture, like the 
#16 showing on a birthday cake.

And my work in progress example:



You have all month to enter the challenge and I will pick a random winner at the end of the month to send a RAK to.    Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Barb!! We're thrilled to have you with us for November!!

    LOVE your Guest Designer Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being the Guest Designer! Sounds like a great challenge! Thanks for the invitation to join in!

    ReplyDelete