Sunday, January 5, 2014

PL pages for 2014


I never joined the craze of PL pages last year but with the encouragement of a few of my online scrappy friends that did this last year I decided to give it a go for 2014.
So to get started and not be behind.   On New Years Eve, I made my title page for my 2014 PL album.
My focus has always been my family and my home so I thought it would be perfect to have pictures
showing all this on my title page.   I also included some goals for the new year and some plans.
(Yes, I know I have a spelling mistake in there)   Believe it or not I'm out of black card stock so can't change it right now.
The first challenge running thru the first of the new year at "Red Carpet Studio" is to use something
new on your challenge.     So my "new" is Project Life.   Check out the challenge HERE

1 comment:

  1. Great page! I am new to PL too. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete