Monday, July 28, 2014

New Friend


Back from vacation and ready to scrap some of the memories.    We were on the lake side of the hotel where we stayed had two bedrooms for the 4 of us and had a balcony.   It was great relaxing place when we had down time and back in the room.     Dad went out to look around and had some crackers with him and a gull came flying by.   He just put out his hand and the gull landed on the railing and he started feeding him.   I'm sure that was probably a hotel no-no but once he stopped feeding him the gulls went away and didn't bother anything.   So all good.     I used the Sketchy Friday Team B sketch at  "Scrap Much?"      I didn't want the papers to distract from the pictures so didn't want a lot of pattern.   I used papers from MME - Sunny Side collection and some  light blue card stock to go with the sky, water and Dads shirt and then a splash of yellow for the sun and brightness of the day.
Check out the challenge  HERE.    Plus I have the sketch below to see.


3 comments:

  1. Great page Varb, I love the way you used this collection, so glad you joined us dt ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! I love those photos! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic layout, love those photos good job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete