Sunday, August 10, 2014

Birthday Card


I don't enter a lot of card challenges because I spend the majority of my time on layouts, but after I finished the sketch challenge at "Let's Capture Our Memories" I checked out the latest card sketch reveal too #84 and I really liked the looks of it.   So to the scrap drawer I go and found some papers I could coordinate and made this Birthday card.   I can always use birthday cards so it was great to find a sketch I liked and make this card.     You can check out all the challenges HERE, the card challenge is listed after the layout and all the design team layout reveals.

This will be a dual entry card as there is also a Birthday themed challenge going on at  Red Carpet Studios.   Challenge #76 is called Sixteen Candles, after the Mollie Ringwold movie and they want a birthday themed project.   I don't have any other b'day layouts to make right now so I thought I would enter this b'day card here too.    Check out the challenge details HERE you have till 8-23-14 to enter.


3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous sentiment stamp! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete