Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Handsome



I've been wanting to use this months sketch at the Boy's Rule blog but just wasn't sure what picture I wanted to use.    I was looking through my daughter's wedding pictures again the other day to see what I still needed to scrap and came across this picture of my grandsons.   Kai was the ring bearer and Koda handed out the programs.   I had already made a wedding themed layout but decided to print the picture again and make a totally different layout for the ongoing album for the boys.     I went with browns and coppers from the DCWV Serenity Stack for my paper choices.    There are still a couple of days to play along so check out all the details HERE and I have the sketch below.


2 comments:

  1. I loved how you worked with the sketch. The colors and patterns are just perfect for your adorable photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Boys Rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the earthy colours, so glad to see you back at Boys rule!

    ReplyDelete