Sunday, August 17, 2014

Oh Boy



I had trouble sleeping last night again so just got up and did a lot of scrapping.  I had some pictures of  the grands on hubbys side that I wanted to get scrapped and be able to take to them when we see them Wed. night.    I have already given all the kids big filled albums to the parents last year so I had more I've made since then that I take to them after I get a small stack together.

I just love this picture of Gibson, his Mom took it just to show how much his hair stands up when he gets up in the morning, but I just love the expression.   For this layout I used the sketch at
The Memory Nest blog and a variety of papers from different collections.   Sorry I can't list but since I made this last night I have put everything away and I slept a tad so memory is gone.   LOL
The sketch is below and you can read more about the challenge HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Barbara, what an adorable pictures. Love the papers you used and how you created with the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your fantastic layout with tMN!!!

    ReplyDelete