Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Spin on the John Deere


The St. Louis grandkids and parents were here for a 3 day weekend last month.    
We had a lot of fun away from the house and out and about too.    But on the last day they were here, Bryce was in the garage with his granddad and saw the riding lawn mower.   He really wanted to
go out for a ride on it.    So Grandpa started it and let him ride around on it on in the street in front of the house.    We live on a cul-de-sac so Bryce spent a lot of timing going around in circles.
Of course I was out there too with camera in hand to take picture.    So when I saw this sketch at 
"Boys Rule" and that I could use 3 pictures I knew this would be the sketch I would use for some
of these pictures.    I really like how it turned out and all the bright yellows and and greens to go with the color of the John Deere.     I have the sketch below and you can find all the details 
for the challenge  HERE.    You have till the end of the month to enter too.  Hope you do.


1 comment:

  1. Great page, perfect colour combo! thanks for playing along at boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete