Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mr. and Mrs.



When I saw the sketch assignment for the DT reveal for Nov.28th sketch challenge at "Scrap Much"
I immediately thought how great it would be to do a collage of my daughters wedding pictures.
Plus I got this great chipboard Mr. & Mrs. just a couple of weeks before in a RAK from one of my online scrappy friends and I knew it would work perfect for this layout.   I just kept the chipboard look to it and did a little bit of charcoal black inking on some of the edges.    Then just used white, silver and black colors on the layout papers   Added a few white dove embellies, some bling behind my journal circle and I was really pleased with how it turned out.

I'm sorry I didn't get my blog post up on time for the reveal going live but I was out of town for the holidays and honestly just forgot to do it early.    I do hope to see a lot of you joining in the challenge as I really think there is so many things you can do with this double page sketch.    I have the sketch below and check out all the detail for the challenge at "Scrap Much?"   HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Oh such a lovely layout you did for the wedding album too. I'm in awe.... You captured so many pretty moments on just 2 pages and love all that bling. Everything being matted and surrounded with the black gives a classy look. Well done Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wedding layout! Love your selection of papers and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your double page is so BEAUTIFUL! SO PERFECT! I like how you matted everything with black cardstock. Love your simple but powerful title! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS wedding page! Just love the pictures and the way you used the sketch to create a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Barbara, gorgeous colour scheme and love the bling.

    ReplyDelete