Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MAUI Views


The guys (Dad, Bruce, Jason and Zack)  sent back so many beautiful pictures of the sights they were seeing in Maui.    When I saw the challenge at "Picture This" was to use 3 pictures and use them in a vertical placement, I thought that would be perfect to showcase some of the pictures I had.      I sure wish I had been there with everyone and saw all this in person.   It does look beautiful.

So get out 3 favorite pictures and check out this challenge.  It's sure a fun one to do.
You can get all the details   HERE   and see the what the DT team did.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara!...Me again! I love how your layering sets off those gorgeous photos! beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at PICTURE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous page!! LOVE the papers. The yellow and blue colors compliment your picture so well!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! I'm checking out the challenge now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge, love the colors. thanks so much for joining us at PT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! and the pictures are just stunning! Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii my favorite place I want to visit one day. Great pictures and layout! Thanks for playing at Picture This!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at Picture This.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, this was a fun challenge to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us @ Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page, love the flower! Thank you for sharing it with us at Picture This!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. I love the colour combo and tha cute flower. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, I like how you offset the matte behind your photos. Nice job with our challenge. Thanks for playing at Picture This

    ReplyDelete