Friday, February 27, 2015

The Vaile Mansion


Yes I'm still making Christmas layouts.   I could do this year round.    This year after living in Kansas City probably 25 years of my adult life I finally made it to Vaile Mansion for the Christmas tour.
It was so beautiful.   Christmas trees decorated in every room, gorgeous wreaths and ornaments.
So this new double page sketch at "Scrap Much?!"   I picked my 4 favorite pics of trees there for this layout.    
You can see the sketch below and read all the details on the challenge   HERE  at  "Scrap Much?!"
Will you be making Christmas layout in February or what?    Can't wait to see your entry.


10 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with still doing Christmas layouts :) Super cute and the dots really make ti so non traditional it give a fun flair :)Excellent job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I bet that was a beautiful sight to see. I don't see a thing wrong with doing a Christmas layout in February! Looks like a great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous Christmas layout! The trees are just beautiful in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do Christmas layout anytime too! LOL Great take on the sketch! Love the big dots patterned paper you used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! the papers are awesome and LOVE the trees. I am glad that you finally got to go, I am sure it was beautiful. Funny how we often don't "get to" the wonderful thing that are right around the corner. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos. Looks like a really neat place to visit. Pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos. Looks like a really neat place to visit. Pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. Looks like a really neat place to visit. Pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page! The materials all shout out that this is a lovely place to visit! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on the sketch and great colour palette!

    ReplyDelete