Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hoover Dam


Slowly but surely I'm going to get every sightseeing stop on our last road trip scrapped.   When we left Vegas our first stop was just a few minutes away at Hoover Dam.   Was very fascinating to see in person after seeing pictures for so many years.

I wanted use the panoramic picture but also pics we took of each other during our stop so I made a double page layout.   I used the sketch for the left hand page from "Let's Capture Our Memories"  I thought it would work fine with a panoramic picture.   Then for the right hand page I just  put it together with same papers so it would coordinate with the one for the sketch and also used potty people on it and more wood veneers.

Check out the details  HERE  for this sketch challenge and the rest of the ones for April at "Let's Capture Our Memories"


3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you go girl, a two page layout. Your pages are awesome. Your color combo is fantastic, I love your cute title and the wooden embellishments and embossed roses add such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I love how you took a one page and made it into a two page layout!! Those papers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! I love travel layouts!!

    ReplyDelete