Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Colors of Spring


I have been saving this title block 'Colors of Spring'  for awhile for the right pictures.
Earlier this week we spent the morning walking around the Kaufman Gardens here in KC.
It's only a small 2 acre garden but so full of flowers and fountains.   We had a great time and of course I took lots of pictures, so decided to use some of them to make this layout.

I was inspired but the challenge at "Frosted Designs" - Spring.     So I pulled out this title card and went to work on my layout.   Check out all the details    HERE.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! LOVE how you did the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... look at those flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete