Friday, July 24, 2015

Note Card using burlap



I needed a card for a male neighbor that has been sick lately so I was looking for papers that weren't to girlish and I found these.   Then things started going together.   For a yahoo group I'm in we had a card prompt this week to make a card and use some burlap.   I had burlap left from the table runners we made for my daughters wedding a year ago.    Then I started looking for sketches I might be able to use and I thought the July week 3 sketch at "CRAZY 4 SKETCHES" was perfect.    I just unraveled some of the burlap instead of trying to cut it as a banner and then stamped my sentiment on a piece of tan card stock using a brown distress ink and added it to the top of the burlap.

You can see the sketch below and check out the challenge details here at "CRAZY 4 SKETCHES"


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! LOVE the two toned papers with matching design and the burlap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Barbara I love the color choice and the texture of the burlap adds a nice touch to the card

    ReplyDelete