Thursday, October 1, 2015

Best Bike Shop - London



I was pleased to be asked to be a Maven at "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for a few months.     I love this blog and challenge site so I was quite honored and gladly accepted.

I was with my daughter and son-in-law earlier this week and Jason knows I'm the one gladly takes all their memorabilia from trips and such and makes layout for them.   So he handed me this B 1866 card.    I had seen the picture posted on Facebook from when they were in London last month.

Jason is a big biking enthusiast and rides daily and is on a team.   So he was thrilled to see this shop in London.   I know nothing about it but he was all excited.    So he picked up their unique business card and handed it to me this week knowing I would use it in a layout.

The week 1 sketch at "SKETCHES IN THYME" was perfect to use this along with Jasons picture in front of the shop.     Can't wait to see what everyone else does with this great sketch.      I have it here on my blog below and you can read all the details about the challenge  HERE

Also look below the sketch for the image of the great prize for October.




This Steampunk Scoundrels stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The story behind the page is almost as awesome as the memory you recorded with your layout! Fabulous color choices and I love how you used the business card!

    Congratulations on being on the Sketches in Thyme team! You are a great addition to the team since I know that you are a very inspiring scrapper as well as being very supportive! Enjoy and thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ruth, I think it is going to be a lot of fun to be on this DT

    ReplyDelete