Friday, October 30, 2015

Hilo



Yes I'm still doing older vacation layouts.   I think I've now pretty well finished this Hawaii vacation from March of 2014 now.   It was fun going back through all the pictures again.

For this double layout I used the newest double page layout here at "SCRAP MUCH?!"
I  just love all the sketches Laura Whitaker comes up with and this one was no exception.
This sketch will start out the newest challenges every Friday for November.
Check it out below and join in the fun.  You have all of November to enter the challenges.
Go to   "SCRAP MUCH?!"  to read all the details.



1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Barbara a fantastic take on sketch too :) I just love to see these pictures of your travels and adventures :) This looks like a fun sketch to give a try at :)

    ReplyDelete