Monday, October 26, 2015

Street Views of New York


We did a lot of driving around Manhattan so I took some pictures from the car and decided to do a layout of a few of them using this NY paper that I've had forever.   I based this on the sketch Make it Monday #48 at "THE MEMORY NEST" .   I only used one piece of paper and then my four pictures in the design they had and my title along with embellishments.    I actually made part of my title using a 3D embellishment.    Check out the challenge   HERE   while there is still a few days to enter.


3 comments:

  1. Wow that background paper is just perfect for your photos. Fab page. Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch was great for all your fabulous picture of NYC!! Love the background paper and what you created!! thank you for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch!! PERFECT paper choice too!! LOVE IT ALL!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest Blog!

    ReplyDelete