Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gift from Grandpa & Grandma



I got these two pictures from FB from the first day of Hanukkah with the gift Addisyn opened from us on the first night.    She loves puzzles so when I saw this set of letters, numbers, animals etc in a big carrying bag I told Grandpa that this is something we should get for her.   Obviously she loves it and her brother Gibson had fun playing too,

I used the sketch for Sketchy-Friday at "SCRAP MUCH?"   It worked great for the pictures I had.

I am also going to enter it at "THE STUDIO CREATIONS"  when I saw their challenge announced today to use the words Gifts or Giving in your creation, that is when I came up with my title.

My husbands kids and grands celebrate Hanukkah and my family celebrates Christmas, so keeps us busy with gifts for the whole month.   I'm also entering this layout at "PAPER ISSUES"    This would qualify for all I want for Hanukkah.   :)

Then in the yahoo scrap booking group I'm in, one of our monthly layout challenges is to use the color Red for your title.   So that helped me pick my papers to use.   I knew since they celebrated Hanukkah I didn't want to use my big Christmas paper stash.   So I used the We R Memory Keepers - Quoted collection, since I just loved the red hear paper.

Check out the details for each of the challenges by clicking above and here is the sketch.


10 comments:

  1. Another fabulous page, Barbara! I like the colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us again at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic Barbara! So glad that you linked up with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the Quoted papers. Thank you for sharing at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and fun Barbara! Great mix of fabulous papers and what lovely photo's too. Thanks for sharing your 'gift' layout with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Barbara. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout and great take on the sketch. Love the way you did the title. Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable page! So glad you could join in the fun over at ScrapMuch? !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combination of challenges! Love your mix of prints and patterns, too! And that face... priceless! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete