Sunday, December 13, 2015

D.I.Y, project



Wasn't scrapping yesterday, we were recovering our kitchen chairs, 8 total.   So today I found the perfect sketch to use for some of the pictures we took.    I used the double page layout at
"STICK IT DOWN"  I pulled out papers from everywhere to use.   I don't think I have 2 from any one collection.  Even the journal card I used was from another collection.   But it seems to work, at least in my eyes.    Check out all the December challenges here for 'STICK IT DOWN"  there is also a single page sketch and a card sketch.   All are great.

Now to clean up my desk and see where everything goes.

P.S. yes I did see the period on the Y of my D.I.Y. title had moved.   But it is rainy here and grey so just used the picture I had instead of moving around to all windows and doors like I did before trying to find a bit of natural light.


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Barbara :) Fantastic pictures and the chair looks great :) I agree the paper work wonderful for the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this double layout!! The papers are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic layout, Barbara! I love the mix of papers that you used - they all work so well together - and your chairs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love that you used so many different patterns, the variety makes this layout spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and a great project. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. What a great job pulling all those papers together. They co-ordinate perfectly. Both your layout and DIY project turned out great. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page. I love the variety of papers that you used, and your chairs look fab. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete