Sunday, January 3, 2016

Another Thank You card.


It's thank you card making day for me.     This is the 2nd one I've made today.    This card I made to send to my Dad to Thank him for the Christmas gifts he gave us.    He always gives us Kohls gift cards so happy shopping time for him.     So far I bought one sweater and my husband ordered 4 shirts online and we still have spending to do.    Thank you Dad.

I'm entering two challenges also with this card.     First off I used the sketch #217 at
 "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"    It looks like I still can't pull myself away from Christmas colors since I chose red and green for this one.   Oh well, habits are hard to break after all the cards from last month.   You can check out the sketch below.    I almost didn't make this challenge as it ends tomorrow at Noon.

Then the new challenge at "JUST US GIRLS"  is  Word Week #324 and the work is "Thank You"
Perfect timing for this card.   You have till 9:00 EST January 7th for this challenge.   You can enter up to 3 cards for this challenge.   This is the 2nd thank you card I am entering there.


6 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas thank you! Love the design and colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card super simple. Perfect for any occasion. Thanks for joining in at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barbara looks like a quilt block pattern :) the red and green is perfect for a Thank you card this time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful color scheme for Christmas thank you notes! Such a great card! So glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks awesome in Christmas colors and since it is a Thanks from Christmas it's even better! Beautiful job! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid background and the pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete