Friday, January 1, 2016

Explore



Welcome to 2016 and another new year of sketches here at "SKETCHES IN THYME"    
For this sketch I decided to use something old and something new.   My background piece of paper is from a new Tim Holtz pad of paper I got for Christmas and the old is the stencil diecut piece I got from Basic Grey probably 3 years ago that I couldn't ever decide what to use on.
I thought it might look like the winter bare trees in the background of my photos of my stepson and family out for a walk in the woods on Christmas Day this year.

Check out our first new sketch here at "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and get a start on your 2016 scrapping.    Happy New Years everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful choice for the background Barbara :) The old and new mixed well together :)Nicely documented layout :)

    ReplyDelete