Thursday, February 4, 2016

Getting Ready for Valentines day



The last couple of days I've been working on all my valentine cards.   Besides my hubby, I send to my kids, and grandkids and Dad.  So have a variety to get made.

For this card I used the sketch at "DIE CUTTIN' DIVA'S"   My cupid die cut worked perfect for this card.   I've been doing a lot  hearts of cards, so using this diecut was a fun change.

I will also enter the challenge at "THE PAPER GIRLS" challenge #97 Valentine/Love

I am also entering this in the "ALLSORTS CHALLENGE BLOG"  Week #348 is "Bring on the Bling" and that is what I did with this card.   I have a strip of hot pink bling going down the left side of the patterned paper and the on the right corners and a silver piece of bling on the tip of the arrow.

Happy early Valentines Day to everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas!
    Janis, DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cupid! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete