Sunday, March 13, 2016

PL filler card



I'm on the Design Team at "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"   but sometimes when it's not my week to work with one of the sketches I still like to play along.   This was one of the weeks.   This is sketch #18 I used for this filler card.    Some of the pictures I'm going to have on my page are of us getting ready for spring around the house, so I made this filler card using the sketch.     I loved that I found this wood veneer banner with smile on it.   Everyone has to smile when Spring is close by.

Be sure and check out the challenge and sketch and have fun playing every week.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Barbara! That is the perfect paper for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess super cute & fresh!!!! Thank you so much for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!!!!

    ReplyDelete