Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week #3 2016 PL page



I got to make my PL card reveal using Shawn Lahr's great sketch for the first week of March at
"SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"      So many elements in it and different than any week title card that I  have ever made.      When I was working with this we had a lot os snow forecast  for the week so I went with a subtle snowflake look to it.

Here is the sketch and hope that you will join in the fun this week.   Give it a try you will love it.


A small oops from me.   I made this card before i got to week 3 pages and then realized that I had vertical openings to work with, but I just put it in sideways, nothing wrong with being  a little quirky.
So here is the 1st page of 2016 week 3.


1 comment:

  1. Just love your take on the sketch :) The card turned out fabulous :) The colors are just right together too :)

    ReplyDelete