Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Master Gardeners @ Work



Bruce and Leslie and Jason went to see Dad last Sunday and after having Brunch out and grocery shopping they helped Dad get all his green plants back out on the patio from being inside all winter. Plus they also bought some new flowers for Dad to plant later.    Luckily Jason took these pictures and sent them to me so I got to make the layout even though I wasn't there to share in the fun.

I used the April 15th sketch at   "SCRAP MUCH ?!"   It was perfect for the three pictures I had.


5 comments:

  1. What a great page, Barbara! Lovely photos, and great papers!
    Thanks for joining us again at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!!
    Great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Barb, love the papers that you chose they work perfectly for this page. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I just love when I have fun pictures of my Dad to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun embellishing Barbara! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete