Sunday, August 14, 2016

Cousins Together



This is a new way to make a layout in a couple of different ways.     I started the layout with the prompt this week at  "LASTING MEMORIES"       For the month of  August  all the challenges are
"Color Me Happy" theme.     For this week we are asking you to add to your layout an image you have colored or to actually color on your background.
I colored this big flower image from one of my adult coloring books and then fussy cut it and put it on my layout of my two granddaughters.   They might look alike but are cousins.

The second thing different for me was that this is probably the first layout I have ever made that I didn't use any patterned paper.     I just have the card stock background paper, my colored image, a card stock double matted picture and 3 strips of washi tape.

Go to  "LASTING MOMORIES"  and check out the details and what the rest of the Design Team made.   I know I'm excited to see what they did.


No comments:

Post a Comment