Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Family Together


Boy am I behind.   December 7th and this is the first challenge layout I've made.    Totally unlike me, I'm usually making layouts daily and a lot of them.   But last couple of months I have really been slower.   Hopefully the upcoming new year I'll get back in the mega scrapping groove.

This last weekend all the Greenberg kids and grandkids were in Kansas City, we had three days of doing fun things.   All ending with a brunch at our house on Sunday and an opportunity to take some great group pictures.    This one is of us with the 5 grandkids on Arthurs side.    There were more pictures taken out in our backyard under the arbor, but since i wasn't taking  the pictures this is the only one I have seen so far.

For this layout I used the Make It Monday Sketch #77 at   "THE MEMORY NEST"
Even though this picture was taken on Dec. 4th I used the Simple Stories - Hello Fall collection.

Here is the sketch.....


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous bunch of grandkids you've got there! If the rest of the photos are as good I think your scrapping will definitely take an upturn again soon. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet layout, Barbara! That photo is adorable and I love the papers you used - my favorite fall collection this year! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet picture and fabulous page!!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of PPs and the "LOVE" Card is a perfect way to fulfill that part of the sketch!
    Thanks for playing w/ us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete