Monday, January 16, 2017

Give Thanks at Thanksgiving


Now that a busy December is over I'm catching up on scrapping a lot of old pictures.
Including these from Thanksgiving 2016.    Believe it or not these are all the pictures I took, and two of them were taken by my brother.   Bad scrapbooker for me this holiday.    I do have one more of my son-in-law carving the turkey so that was my only other Thanksgiving layout.

But this layout at "THE MEMORY NEST" was perfect to combine these Thanksgiving pictures of all of us at the table.    This was so much fun putting together and using a lot of PL type cards.   I have cards and embellishments here from two Simple Stories collections,  Pumpkin Spice and Hello Fall.
Then I also used small cards from Pebbles - Harvest Collection.     I loved putting everything together

I hope you will join me and the other Design Team members and share what you make with this great sketch at   "THE MEMORY NEST"

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Barbara you bad scrapbooker, LOL I've done the same sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete