Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Busy Week PL page



I just finished this weeks PL page and I use the PL card sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE" for my title page for this week.    The way I am doing PL this year I don't always have a title card because I'm just doing more of a run on monthly PL than week by week.   But this time I  wanted to add a card and the sketch worked perfectly for me when I rotated it to make it fill my horizontal pocket.
   
Here is the sketch and link to "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE" 
There is a new sketch every week so be sure and check back weekly and daily for more reveals from the design team.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and layout, Barbara! It looks like you got a lot of scrapping done in that bottom photo! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT PL Style!

    ReplyDelete