Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Memories


I kept this layout really simple.   I wanted the paper and the journaling just tell the story of one single picture of my two grandkids in Texas.   The picture of them was because they were drinking hot cocoa this last December from their picture mugs of when they were little.   They were loving the fact that they are "all grown up" and using mugs made when they were little.

I found this piece of paper in an old collection from 2011 from Jillibean Soup - Sweet & Sour Soup collection.   So since I was doing the layout in a memory mode.   I just outlined in black marker all the lines that were visible that said M is for Memory.

I will be entering this in two different challenges.    

Challenge #86 - Recycling / Old Stash at  "SCRAPPING 4 FUN"   I  think using papers from a 2011 collection works as old stash.   I only had very little left so was glad to use up my next to last full sheet and this one partial was perfect to use and not save anymore from the collection.

The next challenge is Challenge #256 - Doilies  at  "USE YOUR STUFF"   Adding this doily from my stash, also not new, was perfect to add something to the layout and to have a place for my journaling.

You can click above on the links to go to each challenge blog for more details.

7 comments:

  1. Cute photo and layout! Love how you highlighted the text in the background paper. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the 2011 paper and the doily.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I really like how you did your journalling on the doily! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful layout. Well done!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Beautiful work, great colors and digi is sensational.
    Thank you for participating in the Scrapping4funChallenge challenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete