Monday, June 12, 2017

My Little Buddy


My 20 month old nephew from Sydney Australia was in Missouri with his Mom's for 3 weeks in December, so I got to meet him for the first time.   My brother was over there when he was born and also for his first birthday and I think one other time.  But this was our first in person visit even though we did watch him grow on Facebook.  

I love this picture of him out for a stroll downtown in Columbia with him Grandpa or as he calls him
his BamBam.  I've been saving it to make a layout.    The new sketch at "THE MEMORY NEST"  was perfect for this one picture.  

Here is the sketch and link to this second challenge in June at  "THE MEMORY NEST"



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful layout Barbara and love that you cut out the center of the doily for the title spot. He looks so cute with his BamBam :) Reminds of a picture of Dave with his that I need to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete