Monday, June 26, 2017

Ride the Ducks



This is the challenge I made my layout for.    "SCRAP OUR STASH"  June Sketch + Word challenge.

The word is Summer and here is what I used on my layout.

S = Shiny (the gold shiny dots on my patterned paper I used for my two tags.
U = Uniball pen (for my journaling in two spots
M = My Minds Eye (paper used on two triangles and the Bakers Twine on tags is MME)
M = Metal (Sun paper clip over pictures)
E = Echo Park (the green strip of palm leaf paper)
R = Recollections & Red  (Recollections card stock matting triangles & red journal strips

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout. Love the details and stash use. Awesome take! Thanks for your entry in the Scrap Our Stash challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Those tags are really nice, and I love that little pop of red :) Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, love the clean feeling and the metal paper clip rocks! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page. Love the fresh, clean look. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Ducks! They're so cool! Fantastic page! Great job with the sketch + word stash challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout!! The papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. Love all the blue with little pops of color. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is wonderful as are the subjects of the photographs, thank you for creating with us this month at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete