Wednesday, August 30, 2017

AUGUST PL TITLE CARD



If you know me at all, you know I keep right up to date with my PL pages.   But once I started packing my scrapbook things away early in July I wasn't able to keep up.   But for the last two days of scrapping I have caught up on all of July pages (5 in total) and then I made my card for August and will start on those pages tomorrow.

For my title card I always check out the sketches at "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"
I know I can always find great sketches there.      And I wasn't disappointed, this was sketch #84 for the last week of August.    They had so many great sketches this month, I will have to go back and use more of them.

Here is the sketch and check out the details   HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch Barbara :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketches in Thyme PL Style.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great take on the sketch, Barbara! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the sketch Barbara!! I love the color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL style!

    ReplyDelete