Thursday, September 7, 2017

August PL page

I spent today doing all of my August PL pages.   I hate being behind, but finally I'm pretty much caught up with it.   Just have to do the beginning of September.    On one of my pages I used the  Sept
1st sketch #85 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"    It was perfect for the pictures I took of the wine labels.   The board had a little send off for me after my last official Home Owners Board meeting,  after the official business was completed we just sat around and drank some different wines and talked for almost 2 hours.    I knew I would miss them all and my board position, but this made it all real knowing it my last time with all of them.

Here is the sketch I used and then below that is my full page with the card on it.



2 comments:

  1. Great card and super cute layout! Your granddaughter is such a cutie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great spread!! I love your take on the sketch and the layout you made shows what a busy time that was for you! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style!!

    ReplyDelete