Friday, October 20, 2017

Halloween Ghost




I've had this big white ghost sitting on my desk for about 5 days now just calling out to me and saying "use me, use me"  so today I did.   I have two challenge that I know this card will be great for.

I saw the challenge at  "4 CRAFTY CHICKS"  and knew that the two would work perfectly together and I could use up more Halloween scraps of paper again.

Here is the link to  "4 CRAFTY CHICKS"   and the challenge

CHALLENGE #373 - USE 3 PATTERN PAPERS


Next is an always fun challenge at  "CRAFTAHOLICS R US"    It's challenge #41 Anything Goes.
So my Ghosty Halloween card will be great for it too.

Here is the link and the challenge at  "SCRAPAHOLICS R US" 

Challenge #41 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete